Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The day of pecal lele..

I'm 7 weeks pregnant an today we went travelling together for the first time with mama's besties to Jakarta... Poor abah have to stay behind because its girls' trip... But mama brings him along in my heart.. Thank you for behaving so well along the journey.. In fact you let mama eat so much than usual, i'm afraid the pants' button might pop off... As usual, mama went crazy in the bazaar but deep inside, i pray that Allah will protect us and keep you safe.. I hope i feed you well with scrumptious food and you're comfortable there, dont worry mama promise to buy myself new pants with bigger waistline tomorrow (bye bye 25' for now, sob sob) should you hear mama's planning to buy more stuffs.. Just let me be k? Hehehe Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment